Safer than glass carboys, easier to keep clean than plastic carboys, and easier to transfer than either. These fermenters are made out of HDPE and are extremely durable. They're available in ideal sizes ranging from 3.2 - 31.7 gallons.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand.
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot and airlock.
Approximate Dimensions: 13.5 in. Diameter x 18.5 in. Height (w/out airlock in place). Mouth is 4.75 in. wide. Note - The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can handle is 140F.