6 Gallon Wide Mouth "Fermonster" Carboy
With a wider 4” mouth, there is easier access for cleaning. It is made of heavy P.E.T. plastic.
- Comes with an O-ring and air-tight ONE PIECE lid with a hole that will take a #10 stopper.
- There are no ribs, only smooth sides, so no yeast or sediment will adhere to walls during fermentation.
- Completely taste and odor-free. It is also stain resistant.
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- 100% made in Canada.
- Comes with 5-Gallon, 6-Gallon and 7-Gallon easy-to-read markings on the side.
- Also they are big enough so you can use them as your Primary Fermentor.
- The FerMonster is hard to carry, we strongly suggest that you purchase a carboy carrier (make sure it fits your specific size of carboy).
Note: Do not recommend to lift the carboy from the side when is full. To lift it place one hand on the bottom and the other on the neck.
Do not clean carboy with water hotter than 53ºC (127ºF).